10 DAYS
10 SECRETS 9 LOVES
8 FEARS 7 WANTS 6 PLACES
5 FOODS 4 BOOKS 3 FILMS 2 SONGS
1 PICTURE OF YOURSELF
9 LOVES
1. My Family!
Brian, Mom, Thomas, and Myself.
Back Row L-R: Zach, Brian, Dad, Me
Front L-R: Thomas, Kenzie, Cyndie, Brigit, Josh (Miss you!) Brooklyn (my Beautiful Niece)
2. My Brother Joshua Michael Austin
03/29/1990 - 04/09/2011
Josh is seriously my hero, He was my older brother and we fought, laughed, cried, and got into trouble with each other. He was and is the greatest example of service I learned a lot from him. I don't think he ever knew how much I admired him.
3. My Friends
Tori, Phil, and Dane James, Octavia, Me, Rachel, and Trevor
Jarom, Courtney, Mikelle, and Kayla
Me and my beautiful best friend Mariah
This is Parker, He is basically my greatest Friend in the entire world. We goofed off so much. To put it plainly we were basically J.D. and Turk off of scrubs. We were that close haha
3. FOOD!!!
5 Cars
One day I will own both of these cars
1968 Ford Mustang GT500
VW Bus Need I say More? Though I want mine to be lime green
6 Music!
To me Music is everything whether it's playing it or just listening to it. I have a song that goes with everything I do. I love having my own Soundtrack to life
7. AUDREY HEPBURN
Need I say More? I realize this actress is the same actress our grandfather's had crushes on but who can resist? She is the epitome of class during the silver screen era! If I had a time machine I would go back to marry her.
8. Money
This actually more of a Love/Hate relationship
I love having money I love spending money. I hate that everything requires money. and that its pocket sized corruption
9. I LOVE LIFE!
I'm more or less High on Life. I think it's fascinating how every day merits a chance to be the greatest day in your life! I love seeing new things, meeting new people, and going to new places. I think those who embrace life are some of the happiest people out there. Life is an adventure waiting to be taken :)
These are things I love everyday. Its never changing and will always be the same
~END~























Yay for being besties! :)
ReplyDelete