Have you ever looked at someone and thought, " I wish I knew what was going on in their head" or " I wonder what their view of the world is" I know i have plenty of times. So I have decided to create just that!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Drug induced Llamas. .
It is day 3 of my pain killer regiment and I have to tell you. I thought I was crazy before I now realize i wasn't I am seriously going insane! The effects of my painkillers have not worn off yet and going to work while on prescription pain killers is not a good idea. There are pink llamas dancing on my desk right now its really distracting. . . Kinda like this video! Whichever company made percocet Bravo and a round of applause to you. This stuff makes me paranoid and anti-social. I cant remember what happened last night all I know is my world is upside down. (the llamas are now green) I think they change color based on my mood. How cool wouldit be if you could have mood llamas? Take that mood rings! So an explanation as to why I have to take these pills first and foremost it isnt recreational I don't know how anyone could enjoy feeling like they can't function. . I went to the dentist who I believe is sadistic and had a crown put on my front tooth. Tooth #9 to be exact and now the tooth is infected. It seriously feels like my gums are trying to give birth. I called my dentist who prescribed Percocet and for me to start a anti-biotics regiment. He also said ill need to get a root canal so there goes another 200.00 dollars out of my life. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end right? Anyways I hope you all have enjoyed my drug induced post today. If a cat approaches you today don't take nay advice from him. He's out to get you. . By the way I did my best to recreate what one of the llamas looked like. Its the pink blob in my post. Its art dont judge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment