**DISCLAIMER** For those of you who are about to read this, it may not make sense because ll be jumping around random thoughts. This is what goes on in my head and my life so i'm going to write it the way it comes to me good luck!
I often wonder whats going on in peoples heads. What are they thinking about. Is life good for them as good for them as it is for me? Life is a funny thing if you really think about it. . its almost like you are the only one here at times but at other times you realize that there are billions of people on the planet with you. I wonder if at anytime everyone single human being alive today feels alone at the exact time? I find that whenever I feel alone its a good time for me to figure out what kind of person I want to be and show others what I am. I as lots of others are told life is what you make of it. That's a pretty profound statement and can be taken to deep levels. Its like i'm creating my own world i live in which means my friends in my world might not exist in my mothers world. What if we are all just asleep and this entire world is something we make up? I mean we are taught that we are made from matter and knowledge and that's what the mind really is. A way to make that matter and out it together in knowledgeable way. If that were the cast that would mean all of my friends are made up and everything I experience is something my mind conjured up. Suddenly the Matrix and Inception are making more sense to me.
I wonder if that's what exalted beings feel like as they make there worlds. Since everyone that has come to this world has a chance for exaltation which means they can create their own worlds. Do you think that there are some people that compare worlds? Like your best friend comes over to you and says what do you think of my world should I add this, or why would you put that? What if your friend was a huge class clown would that reflect in his world the way it did in his essays? Is there constructive criticism available to others? What about a training course "how to create a world 101". Thinking about that kind of makes me scared I feel like you have to be really creative to complete an entire race of people and a place for them to live. Do you get unlimited chances to make it just right? How many times do you think God made our world from scratch before he decided this one was going to be the one to submit? That leads to my next question. How would you even begin to create a world? Is it like some sort of computer program like the sims? can you just delete and try again, Or do we just use the same template? What if i want my world to be purple and full of things you see on Futurama can I do it? I m sure Heavenly Father is just shaking his right now saying "phillip phillip phillip" "you're an idiot".
I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to come down here and learn for myself before I ever undertake a project like creating a world. I can only imagine what my world would like if I created it now at this age. I think it would constantly be changing because I'm just a kid who keeps changing his mind about different aspects of life. Life is funny and its going to be fun writing down my views on it
Ciao!
Haha those are some intense thoughts there, Philly! I can definitely relate, though! It's crazy to think of how many people are actually on this planet and we don't even know 1/20 of the planet.. Crazy!
ReplyDeleteRight? I wish I would have gotten on here sooner there's going to be some crazy posts haha
ReplyDeleteLol I'm ready!
ReplyDelete