10 DAYS
10 SECRETS 9 LOVES
8 FEARS 7 WANTS 6 PLACES
5 FOODS 4 BOOKS 3 FILMS 2 SONGS
1 PICTURE OF YOURSELF
So I decided to try this 10 days thing it should be pretty interesting. I think it will be a great opportunity for everyone including myself to get to know me better.
10 SECRETS
1. I feel like I'm over weight even though people say I'm not.
2. Sometimes I feel like people keep me around cause they don't want to hurt my feelings
3. I hate knowing there is someone out there that hates me.
4. I always feel like I'm not good enough.
5. I feel like people misunderstand me a lot.
6. Sometimes I feel like I need to prove myself on everything before I'm accepted
7. I hate having friends leave.
8. I have no idea what I wan't from life. At times I feel like I have a pretty good understanding but ultimately I feel lost.
9. Though going on a Mission makes me more excited than a fat kid about to eat cake It also scares the tar out of me thinking about it.
10. I'm afraid of what will be different in 2 years and even further down the road.
~END~
No comments:
Post a Comment