I work in a call center so I talk to all sorts of different people from all over the country some who immigrated to the U.S. to live the american dream of public schools, healthcare, NASCAR, and obesity. That being said I talk to a lot of people who sound like they just hate life, and aren't happy. That makes me really sad. I think people have forgotten their true potential, and just how amazing they are! I was talking to my mom last night and during our conversation about a lesson we had on the Law of Chasity I literally laughed out loud and when she asked why I was laughing I told her, "Mom I'm amazing!" "Do you realize that I was the strongest sperm cell? I was like the Michael Phelps of the bunch!" (Once again my mind wanders away from the topic a lot). I think people who feel like they have no reason in this world should look at that and say hmmm . . If I was able to break through and egg and go through all stages of Mitosis or Meiosis I could get through anything. I think this world would be a happier place. There is so much to live for just look around! Listen to some music and for goodness sake find something to be happy about in this world. Its hard enough as it is when you turn on the news and in a matter 15 minutes could send anyone into a spiraling depression. Why doesn't the news report on happy stuff, or take a news story and spin it to something happy. I think every newscast should end with something like on Anchorman. Well until something else random pops in my head stay classy bloggers. .
No comments:
Post a Comment